Basic Purpose: We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Daily entry and reconciliation of all companies invoices
- Daily issuance of Vendor consignment checks
- Periodic process of ACH Payments
- Periodic Review of Unbilled A/P reports
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily entry and reconciliation of company invoices and deposits
- Assisting with preparation of varies reports used for Audit purposes
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- One year experience in AP or Booking keeping preferred
- Associates degree or relevant certification
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedure
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with other employees
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite (word and excel)
- Able to meet deadlines and is well organized
Click here to apply.