Please email your resume or completed Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Purpose: To present and sell the company product lines, programs and services in an effective manner resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the company forecast.
- Be acquainted in all of the key product lines
- Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order equipment as needed
- Ability to pull product for orders and transfers
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Service the customer so they want to return, be available, Listen and help them make their business better.
- Attends product and technical training
- Answer counter calls
- Assist with Shipping and Receiving, making sure all items are inspected and recorded correctly.
- Reviews calling ques per managers instruction to follow up on customer orders
- Assist Branch Manager and Warehouse Manager in solving customer problems.
- Performs cycle counts in responsible manner once a month.
- Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and backorders.
- Sweeps, cleans and neatens as necessary.
- Annual physical inventory
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in HVAC/Plumbing Supply House (At least two years working back of house operations)
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous RF Gun experience a plus
- Positive, Can Do attitude
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Computer literacy preferred. (Microsoft Word, Excel)