Please email your resume or completed Employment Application to email@example.com.
Basic Purpose: To present and sell the company product lines, programs and services in
an effective manner resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the
• Conversant in all of the key product lines
• Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and
order special order equipment as needed
• Ability to upsell and accessorize customers order
• Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
• Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell and Service the customer so they want to return, be available, listen and help them
make their business better.
• Attends product and technical training
• Reviews Calling Ques to follow up on customer orders.
• Assist Branch Manager in solving customer problems.
• Performs cycle counts in responsible manner once a month.
• Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and
• Contacts customers to increase sales during slow periods, to increase existing orders,
notify truck is in area or any other customer service initiative
• Sweeps, cleans and neatens as necessary.
• Annual physical inventory
• Customers satisfied.
• Orders placed in timely manner
• Branch evaluations are 75% or higher.
• Calling Ques within 30 days.
• A minimum of 3 classes on product or technical instruction.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• HVAC Experience/Plumbing (at least one year) and/or Plumbing/HVAC Certification
• Excellent communication skills.
• Positive, Can Do attitude
• Computer literacy preferred. (Microsoft Word, Excel)