The basic function of the driver is to deliver customer orders professionally, on time and with superior customer service.
▪ Assure that the orders are correct, complete and properly loaded.
▪ Deliver customer orders according to the routing plan.
▪ Drive safely to assure that the products don’t get damaged during transportation.
▪ Immediately notify the sales person and / or the shipping supervisor of any customer order
▪ Unload the truck and check items in front of customer and have the customer sign the invoice.
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Maintain and inspect the delivery equipment (checklist) and keep it clean.
▪ Read instructions on the invoice.
▪ Pick up money when required.
▪ Follow company dress code.
▪ Treat the customer with respect.
Requirements & Qualifications:
▪ Clean driving record.
▪ Six months of customer service experience.
▪ One year experience delivery experience.
▪ Warehouse experience preferred.
▪ Able to lift 50 pounds safely.
▪ Valid CDL License, forklift certified preferred, HAZMAT endorsement.
This position reports to the shipping manager.
Please email email@example.com.