Fujitsu E.D.T.T. – Hawthorne, NJ
April 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS & TEARDOWN TRAINING
In-Depth Troubleshooting for Halcyon Inverter Systems
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
USG – Hawthorne Bldg 3
• Teardown & rebuild of an indoor wall mount unit
• Hands-on lab which includes board level diagnostics and testing with multi meters
• Get listed and earn points on our Dealer Toolbox
• A Factory Trained and Authorized Instructor
• NATE 8 Hour credits (Must bring NATE ID # to class)
$50 refundable deposit per student and includes dinner.
PLEASE NOTE: Students must bring a digital multi-meter with fresh batteries to the class. Students must have completed FAST or FIT Training in the past 2 years.
To register, contact Albert at 973-936-1516