Fujitsu E.D.T.T. – Hawthorne
September 20, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS & TEARDOWN TRAINING
In-Depth Troubleshooting for Halcyon Inverter Systems
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
7:30 am- 10 am
USG – Hawthorne
• Teardown & rebuild of an indoor wall mount unit
• Hands-on lab which includes board level diagnostics and testing with multi meters
• Get listed and earn points on our Dealer Toolbox
• A Factory Trained and Authorized Instructor
• NATE 8 Hour credits (Must bring NATE ID # to class)
$50 fee per student.
PLEASE NOTE: Students must bring a digital multi-meter with fresh batteries to the class. Students must have completed FAST or FIT Training in the past 2 years.
To register, contact Olivia at 973-936-1510